TOP 5 WAYS TO PROCRASTINATE READING FOR YOUR EXAMS WITHOUT GUILT
- Start a blog ( it feels justifiable! your not doing something that's totally useless)
- Check your Facebook and update only about school (it makes you look smart)
- Carry your books at all times, even if your not reading them ( I learnt this trick in high school, all the smart kids did it)
- Obsess about what your going to do with all your money when you finally graduate (that's if you graduate, remember your not exactly reading are you!?)
- Watch movies that are vaguely related to your courses e.g. I'm taking Disaster Preparedness and Management, I'm thinking about watching Armageddon hi! hi!
Obviously I do not encourage you to follow this list, coz you'll probably end up broke and homeless on some street corner, lol! anyways to all those writing exams, HAPPY READING!!!!! AND ALL THE BEST IN YOUR EXAMS!
P.S. DON'T PROCRASTINATE!